While many of us look forward to dining out, sometimes the experience is less than desirable. From health hazardous food to awful service, these diners share the one awful experience that made them vow to never eat at a certain restaurant ever again.
"At a restaurant in Chinatown in San Francisco about thirty years ago: Was by myself, reading the newspaper, and didn't notice the razor blade in my Kung Pao chicken. Luckily, it had a small cardboard wrapper around the sharp end, so even though I took a forkful of the entree into my mouth, I noticed something was wrong when I started chewing. I spit it out and shuddered at what might have happened. When I told the waiter, he didn't think it was a big deal. I walked out..." (Source).