- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- With a whisk or fork, beat an egg in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the melted butter until well combined. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Next, working with one chicken tenderloin at a time, dip the chicken into the egg. Then dredge the chicken in the seasoned breadcrumb mixture, coating the strips evenly.
- Place the tenderloins in the preheated air fryer. Depending on the size of your chicken tenderloins, it may be best to cook them in batches to avoid overcrowding your fryer. This will ensure you get crispy tenders.
- Once the chicken tenderloins are in the basket of the fryer, cook them for 12 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- If cooking in batches, place the cooked chicken tenders on a plate and cover them with foil to keep them warm while the other chicken tenderloins are cooking.
- air fryer
- whisk or fork
- small bowl
- medium bowl
- instant-read thermometer