- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the water, flour, garlic powder, and salt and pepper together with a wooden spoon. Stir until everything is combined.
- Add the florets to the bowl and toss to coat them in the flour mixture.
- Once the florets are thoroughly coated, spread them over your baking sheet. Place them in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- As the florets are baking, combine the buffalo wing sauce and butter in a medium-sized bowl and whisk the ingredients together.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove the florets from the oven. Toss them in the hot sauce mixture until coated. Place them back in the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- large bowl
- wooden spoon
- baking sheet
- cooking spray
- medium bowl