- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 52-ounce can Brooks Quick Chili Mix
- 1 pound Edmonds beef chili (frozen block)
- 1 package Dry Chili Man Chili seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups water
- In a skillet, add your ground beef with salt and pepper to taste; cook over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until the ground beef browns.
- Drain the beef in a sieve once everything has browned.
- Once the beef has been drained, place it in a 5-quart pot along with the chili mix, beef chili, chili seasoning, chili powder, and the water.
- Let everything simmer on the stove for one hour, stirring occasionally to mix all the flavours together (you can also toss your ingredients in a 5-quart crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours).
- 5-quart pot