- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 12-ounce package cocktail wieners
- kosher salt for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and cut each triangle of dough into three smaller triangles.
- Place a wiener on top of the longer side of the dough. Gently roll toward the smaller side of the dough.
- Once all the wieners are wrapped in dough, place them on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each one with a bit of salt and bake them for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden-brown.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper