The Best Accent Table
Decor Therapy Simplify Pedestal Accent Table
For an accent table that combines style and function without breaking the bank, this option from Decor Therapy is a fabulous choice and is available in a variety of finishes from a traditional honey nut to a fun turquoise blue. The tabletop measures a little over a foot long, making it suitable for a few items, like your favorite beverage and book. The three-legged base is sturdy but doesn’t take up too much space, and adds an elegant flair.
We love how easy assembly is–no tools needed! Simply screw the center support into the tabletop, add the legs into their corresponding slots, then screw in one bottom piece to lock the legs in place.
If you’re tight on space, or looking for an attractive and affordable accent table, look no further.
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Small size, great for limited space
- Unique and cheerful color options available
- No drawers or storage
- Simple, classic design
- Constructed of medium-density fibreboard and solid wood
- Available in multiple finishes
- Brand: Decor Therapy
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 24 inches
- Weight: 5 lbs
Winsome Eugene Accent Table
If you’re looking for an accent table with more storage capabilities, we’re a big fan of this lovely design from Winsome. Featuring clean lines, slightly tapered legs, and classic finishes, this piece works perfectly next to a sofa in the living room or bedside with a lamp on top.
For storage, the table offers one pull out drawer and one single-shelf cabinet. Both the drawer and cabinet have a round satin nickel knob for opening, and the cabinet hinges come preinstalled on the right side of the door with a magnetic latch on the left, so unfortunately the door can’t be reversed. The shelf inside as well as the drawer has a weight capacity of 15 pounds, while the top of the table can accommodate up to 50 lbs and has the space for quite a few items if desired.
All pieces are shipped in one box and tools, hardware, and instructions are included, so while assembly is more involved compared to our top pick, as long as you closely follow the instructions, it is easy to put together.
Pro tip–if you aren’t a fan of the finishes available, the table can easily be painted to accompany your taste and decor!
- Symmetrical design makes assembly easy
- Variety of finish options
- Drawer and cabinet open and close smoothly
- Frame is solid wood
- Sides and bottom are particle board
- Rectangular shaped for bedside or living room
- Beech wood construction, slightly tapered legs
- Contains one drawer and one single space cabinet
- Round satin nickel knobs on drawer and cabinet
- Home assembly required, comes with tools and hardware
- Brand: Winsome
- Assembled table stands at 18.90″W x 14.96″D x 25″H
- Inside Drawer is 14.50″W x 12.50″D x 5.65″H
- Weight capacity. 50lbs – Top. 15lbs – Drawer. 15lbs – Shelf
- Weight: 20 lbs
HollyHOME Tray Metal End TableCheck Latest Price
For a rustic chic accent table that can be used both indoors and outside, we adore this lovely option from HollyHOME. The durable steel design is available in numerous colors, and is anti-rust and waterproof, making it a great option for patios and porches.
One feature we particularly love is that the tabletop is also a removable tray! This making serving guests while hosting your next BBQ or delivering your loved one breakfast in bed a breeze. The lip rim ensures that if there are spills, it will stay on the tray and not on you. Plus, cleanup is a breeze!
With easy assembly and ultimate versatility, you can’t go wrong with this accent table from HollyHOME.
- Easy to clean
- Round top can be used as a tray
- Great for indoor or outdoor used
- Cannot be folded flat unless you unscrew the screws to take it apart
- Water and wear-resistant coating
- Firm steel construction
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Brand: HollyHOME
- Dimensions: (length x width x height) 16.38 x 11.38 x 20.28 inches
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
Rivet Geometric Modern Glass And Metal Side End Table StandCheck Latest Price
We’re head over heels with this unique metal and glass accent table from Rivet that will add a truly modern style statement to your living or bedroom. The metal base is made of geometric shapes and coated with a gold finish. A tempered glass plate measuring 15.6-inches in diameter sits on top of the frame for a classy but sturdy top that is easy to clean.
The low profile design allows it to be integrated just about anywhere in your home. We’re also very big fans that there is no assembly required! The item ships in a well-protected box and is ready to go upon unboxing.
Overally, we love the unique design that can really work with a lot of different decor styles!
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Simple set up
- Designer look for a fraction of the cost
- Metal joins are soldered in the base design, so may not be perfectly symmetrical
- Tempered glass and metal frame
- Modern gold finish
- No assembly required
- Brand: Rivet
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 15.6 x 23 inches
- Weight: 9.42 lbs
Accent Table Buying Guide
An accent table can be a fun piece of furniture that adds style to your home and helps organize your life. Shopping for one should be fun too–consider the following before you make your purchase:
Size And Space
Measure the space that you are planning to put your end table before you purchase. It’s also worth measuring the furniture nearby to make sure the height and proportions will work together. Make sure you can easily grab your cup of coffee from the sofa, or reach your novel from your bed. In most cases, you are going to want a table to of equal height or slightly below your bed or the arm of your couch.
What Are You Using A Side Table For?
If you are planning to place a few simple, lightweight items on your table, you probably don’t need to worry about drawers, shelves or weight capacity. However, if you are planning to use your table for storage or to hold heavier items like large plants, do consider something with a sturdy base, built in drawers or shelves, and a heavier weight capacity.