As OOLA editors, we select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. OOLA has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we may earn a commission if you make a purchase.
We’re fighting the Demogorgon, but in style.
Take On The Demogorgon With This Limited-Edition Flashlight
Perfect For Demogorgen Hunting$14.50Buy Now on Amazon
- Fun Easter eggs – urgent message hidden in Morse code, and a secret compartment with a hidden message.
- 2 D Batteries (Alkaline) included
- Harnesses enough power to see in the dark for up to 80 hours, and shines up to 90 meters
Interest is piqued – what could that note say?
Share In Eleven’s Eggo Obsession With The Eggo Card Game
Family Fun$43Buy Now on Amazon
- Similar gameplay as Uno, with a Stranger Things twist.
- Easy to learn game, with fun waffle packaging.
- Family fun for all ages.
I love Eggos and card games, this was basically made for me.
The Best Way To Honor Everyone’s Favorite Babysitter
Babysit In Style$23.50Buy Now on Amazon
- Show off your babysitter status in style.
- Lightweight and a classic fit.
- Perfect callback to our favorite bully-turned babysitter.
Season 1: Everyone hated Steve. Season 2: Everyone became obsessed with Steve.
Travel To The Upside Down With The Help Of This 2,287-Piece LEGO Kit
Hours Of Fun$487.99Buy Now on Amazon
- Includes: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper, and the Demogorgon.
- Makes for a beautiful Stranger Things adornment upon completion.
- Provides hours of fun and entertainment.
Nothing quite like watching the gang battle through the Upside Down while building it, right?
Will, sorry you’re stuck in the Upside Down, but this bag is adorable.
Scrub Those Dishes Clean With The Help Of Dart And The Demogorgon
Cute And Functional$5.70Buy Now on Amazon
- Strong, absorbent, and safe for cookware. The non-scratch scrub pads cut through messes.
- Ideal kitchen decor for the Stranger Things fan in your life.
- Makes washing the dishes more enjoyable for all.
Chances are Dart won’t evolve into the Demogorgon while you’re cleaning your cookie sheet.
Battle The Demogorgen In This Stranger Things Styled Dungeons & Dragons Game
Just Like The Show$129.99Buy Now on Amaazon
- Battle your way through the D&D universe and The Upside Down as one of the characters in the Stranger Things gang.
- Book and story created by character Mike Wheeler.
- Includes six polyhedral dice and two Demogorgon figures, with one of them being customizable.
I’m going to paint the Demogorgon pink.