We’re fighting the Demogorgon, but in style.
- Fun Easter eggs – urgent message hidden in Morse code, and a secret compartment with a hidden message.
- 2 D Batteries (Alkaline) included
- Harnesses enough power to see in the dark for up to 80 hours, and shines up to 90 meters
Interest is piqued – what could that note say?
- Similar gameplay as Uno, with a Stranger Things twist.
- Easy to learn game, with fun waffle packaging.
- Family fun for all ages.
I love Eggos and card games, this was basically made for me.
- Show off your babysitter status in style.
- Lightweight and a classic fit.
- Perfect callback to our favorite bully-turned babysitter.
Season 1: Everyone hated Steve. Season 2: Everyone became obsessed with Steve.
- Includes: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper, and the Demogorgon.
- Makes for a beautiful Stranger Things adornment upon completion.
- Provides hours of fun and entertainment.
Nothing quite like watching the gang battle through the Upside Down while building it, right?
- Perfect for any outings, from hiking to the pool.
- Suitable for carrying iPads, laptops, and gym clothes.
Will, sorry you’re stuck in the Upside Down, but this bag is adorable.
- Strong, absorbent, and safe for cookware. The non-scratch scrub pads cut through messes.
- Ideal kitchen decor for the Stranger Things fan in your life.
- Makes washing the dishes more enjoyable for all.
Chances are Dart won’t evolve into the Demogorgon while you’re cleaning your cookie sheet.
- Battle your way through the D&D universe and The Upside Down as one of the characters in the Stranger Things gang.
- Book and story created by character Mike Wheeler.
- Includes six polyhedral dice and two Demogorgon figures, with one of them being customizable.
I’m going to paint the Demogorgon pink.