The only thing that could make popcorn even more awesome would be if you could eat it off of a cob. Farmhouse Delivery shows us how in this video tutorial. In case you missed any of the steps, here they are:
1. Remove silks from corn. Make sure that this is a Popcorn cob and not a normal cob of corn. This means the cob should be composed of dry kernels.
2. Spread butter (or oil) over the Popcorn cob.
3. Place the cob in a paper bag. Fold or pinch the open end.
4. Place the bag with the corn in another paper bag.
5. Put the bags in the microwave at 50-75% power. Set the timer for 4 minutes.
6. Separate the bags over a bowl (careful, extremely hot!), and enjoy!
What do you think of Popcorn on the cob?
Our mission is to help you live your life to your tastes by empowering you with the most useful information, inspiration, guides, and reviews to help life taste sweeter.