MUG SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH BACON BOWL
Start to finish: 6 minutes (prep: 2 minutes for eggs, 2 ½
minutes for bacon)
2 tablespoons milk
½ tablespoon butter
3 bacon strips
1. Cut 1 bacon strip into halves.
2. Crisscross and layer the two halves of bacon on the bottom
of a small bowl. Wrap the remaining 2 strips around the sides of the bowl.
3. Place the bowl on a plate. Cover the bowl with paper
towels and microwave fpr 2 ½ minutes. Let cool, and remove from the bowl.
4. Melt butter in microwaveable mug until softened. Allow
butter to coat the inside of the mug.
5. Add eggs and milk to mug. Stir well.
6. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir the mixture, then microwave
until cooked through, or for about 40 seconds.
7. Using the bacon as a bowl, add the scrambled eggs.
(Recipe from Anastasia Yip, Author at Spoon University, 2014)