2 MINUTE MICROWAVE MUG
Start to finish: 2 minutes (prep: 1
2 large eggs
2 to 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar
2 tablespoons crumbled cooked ham or
1 tablespoon diced green bell pepper
salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl, beat eggs.
2. Spray a large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Coat evenly.
3. In the mug, combine eggs, cheese, ham and
green pepper. Stir until mixed.
4. Microwave mug on high until mixture is
completely set, about 1 minute.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
(Recipe from mrbreakfast user Bennet on
Recipe via mrbreakfast.com