MICROWAVE COFFEE CUP
Start to finish 4 minutes (prep: 3
1 tablespoon milk
Ground Black Pepper
1 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar
5 tortilla chips
1 tablespoon salsa
Chopped green onion
1. In a microwaveable mug, thoroughly beat egg
and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Sprinkle cheese over the mixture, stir until
3. Break 3 or 4 tortilla chips into small
pieces stir until incorporated. Pour salsa over chips.
4. Microwave the mug on high until cooked
through, about one minute.
5. Garnish with remaining tortilla chips, sour
cream, queso fresco and green onion.
(Recipe from Chicago Tribune Editor Bill Hogan,
Recipe via STLtoday.com