aMICROWAVE MUG FRENCH TOAST
Start to finish: 2 minutes
1 ½ to 2 slices of bread
3 tablespoons milk
Dash of cinnamon
1. Tear or cut bread slices into cubes.
2. Place bread cubes in a microwaveable mug.
3. In a small bowl, combine egg, milk and cinnamon.
4. Pour egg mixture into mug.
5. Press bread into mixture to evenly coat bread.
6. Microwave for one minute, then for 10 seconds at a time until cooked through.
(Recipe from Analiese Trimber, Author at Spoon University, 2013)
This great recipe was found here