aMICROWAVE SNICKERDOODLE MUG
Start to finish: 5 minutes (prep: 3 minutes)
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup milk (room temperature)
2 tablespoons salted butter
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon until completely combined.
2. Add milk, butter and vanilla, blend until batter is smooth.
3. In a separate small bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
4. In a microwaveable mug, scoop layers of batter and coat each with cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Microwave mug on high until cooked through, about 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Let cool.
(Recipe from Samantha, Editor at FiveHeartHome, fivehearthome.com, 2015)
Recipe via FiveheartHome.com