a2 MINUTE MICROWAVE MUG OMELET
Start to finish: 2 minutes (prep: 1 minute)
2 large eggs
2 to 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons crumbled cooked ham or bacon
1 tablespoon diced green bell pepper
salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl, beat eggs.
2. Spray a large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Coat evenly.
3. In the mug, combine eggs, cheese, ham and green pepper. Stir until mixed.
4. Microwave mug on high until mixture is completely set, about 1 minute.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
(Recipe from mrbreakfast user Bennet on mrbreakfast.com, 2013)
Recipe via mrbreakfast.com