aMICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MUG
Start to finish: 6 minutes (prep: 5 minutes)
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
3 drops vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons chocolate chips
pinch of salt
1. Place butter in a microwaveable mug and cover. Microwave on high until softened. Remove and uncover.
2. Add sugar, vanilla and salt to bowl and stir until mixed.
3. Add egg yolk to bowl and stir until yolk is broken and mixed.
4. Add flour and chocolate chips and mix until fully incorporated.
5. Microwave mug on high for 40 to 60 seconds or until cooked through.
(Recipe from Lauren Feld, Author at Spoon University, 2013)
Recipe via Spoon University