aMICROWAVE MEATLOAF IN A MUG
Start to finish 15 minutes (prep: 9 minutes)
2 tablespoons 2% milk
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
1 teaspoon onion soup mix
1/4 pound lean ground beef
1. In a small bowl, mix together milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix.
2. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix until combined.
3. Spray a microwaveable mug with cooking spray. Coat evenly.
4. Press meatloaf mixture into mug and cover.
5. Microwave mug on high until cooked through or when center reaches a temperature of 160 degrees, about 3 minutes. Drain and let stand for 3 minutes.
(Recipe from Taste Of Home User Ruby Matt, fivehearthome.com, 2009)
Recipe via tasteofhome.com