aMICROWAVE COFFEE CUP CHILAQUILES
Start to finish 4 minutes (prep: 3 minutes)
1 tablespoon milk
Ground Black Pepper
1 tablespoon shredded sharp cheddar cheese
5 tortilla chips
1 tablespoon salsa
Chopped green onion
1. In a microwaveable mug, thoroughly beat egg and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Sprinkle cheese over the mixture, stir until combined.
3. Break 3 or 4 tortilla chips into small pieces stir until incorporated. Pour salsa over chips.
4. Microwave the mug on high until cooked through, about one minute.
5. Garnish with remaining tortilla chips, sour cream, queso fresco and green onion.
(Recipe from Chicago Tribune Editor Bill Hogan, STLtoday.com, 2012)
Recipe via STLtoday.com