Remember when we were talking about those easy recipes we should have known how to do by now, but might not? Well, we’re going way back to basics today as we refresh how to boil the perfect egg.
What You’ll Need
- Pot and lid
- Large eggs
- Egg timer
- Put the eggs at the bottom of the pot and make sure they’re not overlapping one another.
- Cover the eggs with cold water. The water should be just about an inch over the eggs.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and let them stand for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, turn on the tap and pour cold water over them immediately.
There you go! Now you know how to boil the perfect egg and you can also use them as beautiful decorations for Easter.
If you’re looking for a few easy designs you can try out putting temporary tattoos on large white eggs to save you the time of having to decorate your own. You can also dye your eggs with natural ingredients like red onions, beets, and paprika.