How To Make Whipped Cream
Making your own whipped cream is a simple process. All you need in order to make this simple recipe is to arm yourself with a bowl and a whisk.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Confectioners or granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Pour the whipping cream, optional vanilla extract, and sugar into a bowl. For every cup of cream, use one or two tablespoons of sugar. You can adjust this to reach your desired sweetness.
- Quickly beat the mixture, either with an electronic mixing bowl set to high or a whisk
- Continue beating quickly until the cream begins to thicken
- At a lower speed, continue beating the mixture until soft peaks begin to form