You don't have to be a chef to make delicious cheeseburger sliders. This recipe is quick and easy to follow. If you have an hour to spare, you can make your own juicy cheeseburger sliders.
What You'll Need
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 lb ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 /4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 slider buns
- 12 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Baking dish
- Cooking spray
- First, prepare the sauteed onions, by heating a skillet with olive oil over medium heat. Cook onions until they are tender.
- Then, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and garlic. Form them into 12 evenly sized patties.
- Heat skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook a few patties at a time, cooking for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Coat your baking dish with cooking spray. Place bottom half of buns in the dish.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese over each slider.
- Top with the top half of the buns.
- Brush the melted butter on the top of the buns and sprinkle garlic powder and sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.