Infusing at home is easy peasy lemon squeezy thanks to LEVO oil and butter fusion machines! Say goodbye to messy kitchens and endless clean-up. Don’t let the fear of the process stop you from enjoying customized infused botanicals. Let LEVO empower you with streamline herbal infusion. From therapeutic herbals teas to bath bombs, the possibilities are limitless with LEVO!
The LEVO Difference
LEVO infusers are exclusively designed to streamline herbal infusion from start to finish. All you have to do is choose oil or butter and select which botanical to infuse it with. Oils and butter can then be used in various recipes, offering your favorite dishes and beauty routines a therapeutic and medicinal benefit.
Knowing the ingredients of what you’re consuming is empowering. Aside from the simplicity of the LEVO, it also allows for a guaranteed healthy infusion. Over-processed store-bought infusions are crawling with additives. Why play Russian roulette with your health? LEVO removes the uncertainty and puts you in control over your infusion.
Infusing Made Easy With LEVO
Thanks to LEVO‘s easy, mess-free infusion methods, CBD and cannabis infusions are more convenient than ever! Using LEVO’s newest machine, the LEVO II, we prepared infused no-bake cookies that are reminiscent of the Little Debbie’s Star Crunch Cosmic Cookies we enjoyed as children. But this time our cookies have a cosmic grown-up twist that will make you feel like a shining star.
To begin your cosmic journey, choose your flower strain of choice, and then prepare it for decarboxylation. Decarboxylation is the process of “Transforming the plain-jane ‘THC-A’ that is found in raw flower, into psychoactive ‘THC’ by releasing CO2 and H2O molecules under a specific temperature and over a certain period of time.”
LEVO II provides a small pod for fitting your botanicals. Place the pod into the reservoir in order to activate the flower. Conveniently, the LEVO II automatically provides a setting for activation of a widely accepted decarb temperature of 240ºF for 30 minutes.
After your activation is complete, LEVO encourages you to get creative with your infusion, allowing control of potency and what you consume. We chose to infuse butter with flower at 170ºF for two and a half hours. LEVO’s online community provides an extensive collection of recipes, including herb-to-butter and herb-to-oil ratios, depending on your preference.
LEVO II mentions that it reduces aroma disbursement. Admittedly, I didn’t find this to be the case. If you’re at all concerned about odor, know that this machine will produce a noticeable scent that will linger.
I was able to check on my infusion via the LEVO mobile app, which can remotely control the LEVO II via a mobile device. I thought the app was incredibly convenient, especially when in another room tending to another task.
Once the infusion is complete, dispense the liquid into a container and set aside for later use. I found that it was slightly challenging to get every last drop of butter dispensed, even with the slightly sloped reservoir. Yet, I was still pleased with the amount of infused butter that it produced.
Infused No-Bake Star Crunch Cookies
Reminiscent of Little Debbie’s Star Crunch Cosmic Cookies, this copycat cookie recipe adds a grown-up twist to the lunchbox classic. Infused with LEVO butter, these delicious, chewy, chocolate-covered no-bake cookie treats will surely make you feel like a cosmic star in no time!
- 1 11-ounce bag Kraft Caramel Bits
- 1/4 cup LEVO infused butter
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 Melt-&-Make Microwaveable Tray of CandiQuik
- sprinkles, optional
- Large pot
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or silicone non-stick baking mat like Silpat
- In a large pot over medium heat, add one bag of Kraft Caramel Bits. Allow caramel bits to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Add LEVO infused butter to the melted caramel. Stir. The butter may pool rather than blend with the caramel; this is fine.
- Add mini-marshmallows to the melted caramel and butter mix. Stir until well blended and completely smooth.
- Mix in the Rice Krispies until well blended. Remove the mixture from the heat once it begins to firm. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Using your hands or a spoon, shape into uniform patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone mat.
- While patties cool completely, heat your CandiQuik according to the package instructions.
- Using two forks or spoons, dip patties one by one into the melted chocolate. Quickly garnish with sprinkles, and allow the cookies to set. Enjoy, responsibly!
Gorgeous High-Tech Kitchen Gadget
A must-have for anyone who is interested in infusion, LEVO makes the process easy for everyone from newbies to seasoned experts. Everyone from chefs to home cooks can live life to their tastes with LEVO. Order your LEVO today and join the infusion revolution!