Let's be honest, being home all the time has changed our showering routine to be slightly... less often. If you are like us and aren't bothering to wash your hair everyday, dry shampoo is an absolute necessity. The OOLA Editors share their favorites.
Jordan: Batiste Hint of Color Beautiful Brunette Dry Shampoo. I have black/very dark brown hair and it doesn't show up! Not a fan of the smell though.
Ellen: IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo. Ive tried 1,457 different kinds and this is the winner. Everyone's hair is different though, and I have thicker wavy hair and this stands up well to grease.
Nicole: Batiste Dry Shampoo, Original Fragrance is my go-to.
Allison: I've tried all different kinds of dry shampoo throughout the years in order to tame my thick wavy blonde mane. My current selection is the ORIBE Gold Lust Dry Shampoo and, although it's a bit pricey, I think my coworkers will agree it's more than worth it.
For more Quarantine Chronicles, check out the articles below:
- Quarantine Chronicles: Streaming In The Time Of Corona
- Quarantine Chronicles: Get Lost In A Book
- Quarantine Chronicles: As Long As It Pairs Well With Wine
- Quarantine Chronicles: Shower Optional
- Quarantine Chronicles: Our Makeup Staples
- Quarantine Chronicles: Our Anti-Aging Magic
- Quarantine Chronicles: Overnight Skincare
- Quarantine Chronicles: Skin Hydration Station