Jordan: I have dry acne-prone skin. I use Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream or glamglow thirstymud after I wash my face in the morning and again after I wash at night.
Erika: Lately I’ve been using Burt’s Bees day lotion with SPF. I have combination skin, so this gives my skin the moisture it needs without being heavy or greasy.
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 30 | 3 oz | Daily Face Moisturizer with SPF | Packaging May Vary
Nicole: I have normal skin and use Cerave face moisturizer.
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40, 1.7 oz – Oil-Free, Weightless & Invisible Broad Spectrum Face Sunscreen for All Skin Types – Scent-Free – Great Makeup Primer – Beard-Friendly
Linsey: N/A. I‘m using oat infusion as a toner but am skipping the moisturizers right now. When I go outside, I put on Supergoop’s Unseen Sunscreen.
Allison: Back to the No7 trend I’ve been stuck on (thankfully), my dry skin loves the HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream. My extra minutes in the morning have allowed me to ensure I’m not skipping this necessary skincare step.
For more Quarantine Chronicles, check out the articles below:
- Quarantine Chronicles: Streaming In The Time Of Corona
- Quarantine Chronicles: Get Lost In A Book
- Quarantine Chronicles: As Long As It Pairs Well With Wine
- Quarantine Chronicles: Shower Optional
- Quarantine Chronicles: Our Makeup Staples
- Quarantine Chronicles: Our Anti-Aging Magic
- Quarantine Chronicles: No Need To Wash
- Quarantine Chronicles: Overnight Skincare