The official start of summer is only three weeks away! This usually means the countdown to when kids are out of school, and upcoming vacations are on the horizon. This year, life’s usual routines have been greatly altered. Vacations are either being canceled or drastically changed to accommodate CDC guidelines and nationwide and international closures. We are hopeful vacations will still be happening, but with the types of trips looking quite a bit different. Read on to get travel and vacation inspo for how team OOLA is using their vacation days and pent up wanderlust.
For more summertime travel plans, check out our sister site TravelAwaits.
Laura: Since travel will probably be super cheap since everyone will be afraid to fly still, I think it’d be a good time to go to Sweden where my grandmother is from. Unfortunately I am one of those people who will be afraid to fly right away. Also I can’t wait to see my bi-coastal sisters!
Alli: Florida is planned but we may cancel.
Brittany: We had to cancel our yearly family Disney World vacation due to the closure. I’m excited to get back there, but I’m in no hurry to be around those kinds of crowds just yet. We’ve talked about going on a simple camping trip, and taking our yearly summer excursion to Cape Cod.
Nicole: I live with 3 boys, and CAN NOT WAIT for a girls trip! New Mexico and Hawaii are high on my list, and I have plane tickets to visit family in San Diego.
Alaina: Somewhere in the West Coast like the beach or the desert!
Jordan: Once travel becomes safe again I plan to visit family in Phoenix, Arizona. Ideally we’d like to drive down to Sedona, AZ to check out spas and possibly drive down to the Grand Canyon.
Ellen: I have always wanted to explore the rocky mountain region by RV, and this is the perfect time to rent an RV and hit the road.
Kasey: Road trips nearby– Minnesota lakes, Innsbrook lakes
For more Quarantine Chronicles, check out the articles below:
- Quarantine Splurges You Need Now
- Our Favorite Swimsuits of 2020: The Mom Edit
- Quarantine Chronicles: Streaming In The Time Of Corona
- Quarantine Chronicles: Get Lost In A Book
- Quarantine Chronicles: As Long As It Pairs Well With Wine
- Quarantine Chronicles: Shower Optional
- Quarantine Chronicles: Our Makeup Staples
- Quarantine Chronicles: Our Anti-Aging Magic
- Quarantine Chronicles: No Need To Wash
- Quarantine Chronicles: Overnight Skincare
- Quarantine Chronicles: Skin Hydration Station