Your chocolate addiction doesn’t have to end at chocolate cake and candies. Behold the chocolate lasagna. Like the classic layered pasta dish, this calls for layers of chocolate, cookies, and cream. It is very similar to a chocolate cream pie but more delectable. If you’re ready to experience this next level dessert follow this tutorial.
What You’ll Need
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Tub of Cool Whip or homemade whip cream
- 2 4 ounce packages of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- Chocolate syrup
- 9 x 13-inch baking dish
- First, crush Oreos into crumbs by placing them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl, combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter with a fork. Then, pour cookie mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish and press into the bottom of the dish. Place dish in the refrigerator while you work on the other layers.
- In a mixer, mix cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Then, add 2 tablespoons of cold milk and sugar and mix well. Next, add 1 1/4 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread the cream mixture on top of the crust.
- For the next layer, whisk together chocolate pudding and 3 1/4 cups of cold milk.
- Then, spread this chocolate mixture over the cream. Let sit for 5 minutes to allow the pudding to thicken.
- Spread on the remaining whip cream and drizzle on chocolate syrup. Feel free to top with chocolate chips or more crushed Oreos.