Why just have a regular cookie? Dunk it in a delicious dip and take your dessert to the next level. Dessert dips are perfect for parties or a night in with friends. Break out that mixer you haven’t used since Christmas and try out these recipes for delicious dessert dips–they’re easy to whip up–literally.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dip
Peanut butter and chocolate are a classic combination, add Oreos to the mix and you’ve got a dip that’s the ultimate comfort dessert. This dip is best when paired with graham crackers, Oreo cookies, fruit, or pretzels.
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter, white chocolate, and Nutella.
- Melt in the microwave for 1 minutes, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Once the mixture is melted, let cool and serve.
Brownie Batter Dip
Satisfy your craving for chocolate with this brownie batter dip. It’s fudgy and rich just like real baked brownies!
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder, regular or Dutch-processed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Using a mixer, whip cream cheese and butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Next, add powdered sugar and continue mixing.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Blend until mixture is light and smooth.
- Feel free to add chocolate chips.
- Serve with pretzels and graham crackers
Mint Chocolate Chip Dip
If you’re a lover of cool mint and chocolate, then you will especially love this dip. This crisp confection tastes great with Nilla wafers, chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers or plain chocolate cookies!
- 1 cup of cream cheese (1 package)
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- 1/3 cup crushed mint candies
- 1/3 cup crushed Oreos
- Using a stand and hand mixer, whip together cream cheese, whipped cream, white sugar and peppermint oil.
- Next, stir drops of green food coloring. Then, add in crushed Oreos and mint candies.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Serve with cookies and enjoy!
This is a dip that you will want s’more of. Inspired by a summertime classic this s’more dip is quick and easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- Graham crackers (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread chocolate at the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Then, arrange marshmallows on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Let cool and serve with graham crackers.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Cookie dough straight out of the tube is everyone’s favorite guilty pleasure. Thankfully, this dip is guilt-free and doesn’t require eggs.
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- Using a mixer, combine butter, cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Then, add vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips and blend well.
Another nostalgic snack is Dunkaroo dip. Discovering that Mom put one of these in your lunch bag instantly brightened your day. You’re never too old to enjoy this creamy icing.
- 1 box of funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup of Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream
- 1 cup of non-fat plain greek yogurt
- Optional: rainbow sprinkles
- Whip together whipped cream, cake mix, and yogurt until it is smooth.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
Cake Batter Dip
Cake batter is pretty iconic. Remember when your mom would let you lick the spoon? Now you can create that same nostalgic joy with this cake batter dessert dip. Get your Nilla wafers ready!
- 1 cup of Cool Whip
- 2/3 cups of white cake mix
- 3.4 oz box of cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- Using a mixer, whip together cool whip, white cake mix, and cheesecake pudding mix for about 5 minutes or until smooth and clump-free.
- Add milk and continue mixing until the dip is thick and creamy.
- Serve with cookies and enjoy.
Salted Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip
This tasty dip is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. It pairs great with apples, pears or cookies.
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons of warm dulce de leche
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes
- Using a mixer, whip together cream cheese, sugar, marshmallow fluff, and dulce de leche until it is smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- For the topping, warm dulce de leche in the microwave for 30 seconds then drizzle on top of the dip.
- Lastly, sprinkle on pecans and sea salt flakes.