- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed and peeled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Use butter or cooking spray to lightly grease your 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, and mix everything well. Add your mashed bananas and vanilla extract to the butter mix.
- In an additional large bowl, mix your flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix and thoroughly combine; do not over mix.
- Pour your mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for several minutes before slicing and serving.
- 9x5 inch loaf pan
- 2 large bowls